Panel Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

New family blog!

Hi, it's Esther. Mom and I just thought of the idea to start a family blog, but to do it, we have to keep it up. So all of us are allowed to write in it(well, except Caedmon and Peter, for now)! I never knew how many fun things there are to do on a blog. You can put pictures in, put movies in, and get comments from people! Today Jenna is really sick with an over 103 degree temperature! We couldn't read because she is asleep, so I decided to make a blog instead. Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea, a family blog. =)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be taking a look around yours too!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I am a friend of Jenna's from Ravelry. It has been a lot of fun talking back and forth with her. This blog is so cute!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Est Jen and me kaelyn look a little cute
    Kaelyn

    ReplyDelete