Panel Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This Week

It's Esther. This past week has been pretty full. I'll tell you all about it. First of all, it was a sick week. Peter was sick first, than Jenna, than Kaelyn (only a little), and then of course, me. I was really tired at Wawi and Poppy's house, and I refused ice cream, so you could tell that I was sick. So we came home and watched Star Wars. I was really cold. REALLY, REALLY, cold! The next day I was feeling a lot better. On Friday I went to my friend Abby's sleepover. She was turning 11. We had a blast( by we I mean 4 other girls)! We played an M&M game, a balloon game, and we got to have pizza for dinner. We also got to watch a movie. I stayed up till 2:30 or so, usual for me at sleepovers:). This morning Mom's Aunt Ruth, Uncle Eugene, Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Dom came over. It was fun. So that was pretty much a summary of the week. There is much more this week too, so I'll write again soon!-Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment