Panel Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Co-op again!

We haven't been to co-op(our school we do on Monday's with a bunch of other homeschoolers)in nearly a month. . . with everyone being sick, the cabin, and thanksgiving. It was so good to see everyone again! Afterwards I went to the home of Fiona. She has a cute new puppy named Hugo. He has black fur and is very, very, small. He is so CUTE! Any way, the visit was exciting. Also, on The Wissmann Family blog( the Wissmann family are some really good Christian singers with a huge family), the couple Josiah and Abi just had a baby boy, Asher David!!!! Okay, you may think I seem a little overdramatic about people I have not even met officially, but I am so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog and I think you are really fun! It's wonderful to hear about other people who follow Jesus and love kids. Would you know I found you by looking at who else loves the Wingfeather Saga! Go Andrew Peterson!
    Thanks for sharing some joy with me and anyone who reads this. God bless!

    ReplyDelete