Panel Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Basketball Games

Yesterday our basketball team played a game against Evangel Heights. We were really close, 14-20, but we lost anyway. Kaelyn and Jenna did take some pictures for me ( Unfortunately Peter did too), so I have some here for you.
I'm on the really far right, almost off of the screen. I'm usually the first one back on defense.

Fighting for the rebound

Katerina likes to play games with my siblings
I usually get really tired, and get a much needed break at timeouts.
Okay, this is kind of silly, but this is what Dad told us to do the whole time.

I was really tired after last nights game, and I look forward to our next game!
P.S. I actually might not be looking forward to our next game. We're playing American Spirit, a team we got pummeled by last time. So, I'm kind of exasperated.




No comments:

Post a Comment