Panel Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A long time ago

I know this was a long, long, long time ago, but here are some pictures of last Christmas day. It was so fun! Dad took all of these pictures.Well, most of them.
Me, happy that I got some Wissmann Family CD's

Us on Christmas Eve night, finishing our Count-down-to-Christmas Star Wars thing!

Kaelyn, happy that she got the "Soul Surfer" movie

Jenna, happy that she got tons of earrings

Peter, REALLY happy that he got a Smurfs hat(and a Smurf's look and find book)

Caedmon(I have no idea if he was happy) got a Reigndeer thing for his head. He looked so cute!

Us opening presents on Christmas

Caedmon(left) and my cousin, Addie(right).

By the way, check out Grace Notes today. I mean, right now. They are very inspiring Christian people. Check out the video too. She is writing a book on Wittnessing that you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment