Panel Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Soccer!

It's Esther-of course. I tried to urge Jenna to write today-no luck. Anyway, the Bright Lights conference was great!It taught some very valuable lessons, taught by Sarah Mally, by the way. I also started soccer on Tuesday. I know almost everyone on my team( probably because it is a homeschool team), and Dad is the coach. This week we had three practices!!!!!!!!!! Hey, you would be tired to, especially since we have to run 6 laps around the field! I'm adding some picture of past soccer seasons. OVER AND OUT!

Fall 2005

First year! 2005

Shooting pictures 08 or 07

Spring 2010 soccer

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job with the blog, and I love the pictures. I so remember you, Esther, in that first season of soccer. I'm so proud of you for staying with it. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete